Please enjoy this wonderful bible study by Evangelist Daniel Kolenda from Christ for all Nations.
How to Use these Biblical Keys to Financial Abundance
There is good news today for your finances! The Lord wants to speak to you through His Word to encourage you, build your faith and let you know that He is right there to walk with you through whatever you are facing financially. No matter if you are deeply in debt or if you purely want to increase your wealth to further the Kingdom, applying God’s promises and principles can lead you out of debt and into financial freedom! You may be thinking, “But my situation is so bad that financial health is impossible.” To you, Jesus says, “With men this is impossible, but with God all things are possible” (Matt 19:26b). As you dig into the Word of God to uncover treasures of truth in the following pages, the Bible gives you a vital key to positioning your heart and life to receive the abundant blessings of God.
“Now it shall come to pass, if you diligently obey the voice of the LORD your God, to observe carefully all His commandments which I command you today, that the LORD your God will set you high above all nations of the earth. And all these blessings shall come upon you and overtake you, because you obey the voice of the LORD your God” (Deut. 28:1-2). Following God’s direction in the Bible is key to financial turnaround.
This study is neither a “how-to” manual about budgets nor an in-depth study. Rather, it contains a wealth of wisdom from the Word of God. It is filled with God’s promises, His principles and His thoughts about your financial wellbeing. God desires to bless you! I invite you to step into His abundance and be transformed by the renewing of your mind through the Word of God.
Aligning Your Heart for Blessing
- Salvation is the greatest blessing you can receive. Every blessing flows from relationship with Jesus. If you have not given your life to Jesus, ask Him to be your Lord and Saviour right now. Make today the day of your salvation: For God says, “At just the right time, I heard you. On the day of salvation, I helped you.” Indeed, the “right time” is now. Today is the day of salvation. 2 Cor. 6:2 NLT
- For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him might be saved. John 3:16-17
- If you openly declare that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. For it is by believing in your heart that you are made right with God, and it is by openly declaring your faith that you are saved. Rom. 10:9-10 NLT
- In Christ, all of your spiritual debt is cancelled and wiped away: When you came to Christ, you were “circumcised,” but not by a physical procedure. Christ performed a spiritual circumcision—the cutting away of your sinful nature. For you were buried with Christ when you were baptised. And with him you were raised to new life because you trusted the mighty power of God, who raised Christ from the dead. You were dead because of your sins and because your sinful nature was not yet cut away. Then God made you alive with Christ, for he forgave all our sins. He cancelled the record of the charges against us and took it away by nailing it to the cross. In this way, he disarmed the spiritual rulers and authorities. He shamed them publicly by his victory over them on the cross. Col. 2:11-15 NLT
- Live in awe and reverence of the Lord: Blessed is every one who fears the Lord, Who walks in His ways. When you eat the labour of your hands, You shall be happy, and it shall be well with you. Ps. 128:1-2
- Like Abraham, you are blessed to be a blessing: I will make you a great nation; I will bless you and make your name great; and you shall be a blessing. I will bless those who bless you, and I will curse him who curses you; and in you all the families of the earth shall be blessed. Gen. 12:2-3
- Live a life of generosity: Give to him who asks you, and from him who wants to borrow from you do not turn away. Matt. 5:42.
- Seek to live your life like Jesus in love and mercy: But love your enemies, do good, and lend, hoping for nothing in return; and your reward will be great, and you will be sons of the Most High. For He is kind to the unthankful and evil. Therefore be merciful, just as your Father also is merciful. Luke 6:35-36
- Pursue unity for it commands a blessing: Behold, how good and how pleasant it is for brethren to dwell together in unity! It is like the precious oil upon the head, running down on the beard, the beard of Aaron, running down on the edge of his garments. It is like the dew of Hermon, descending upon the mountains of Zion; for there the Lord commanded the blessing— life forevermore. Ps. 133:1-3
- Blessing comes as you trust in the Lord and make Him your hope and confidence: But blessed are those who trust in the Lord and have made the Lord their hope and confidence. They are like trees planted along a riverbank, with roots that reach deep into the water. Such trees are not bothered by the heat or worried by long months of drought. Their leaves stay green, and they never stop producing fruit. Jer. 17:7-8 NLT
Order YOUR copy TODAY!
0861 232 672